Tilda with summer background...here's what you can do with the blog candy I'm giving away!

I wanted to show you all that maybe aren't familiar with the Tilda stamps, what you can do with them along with the background stamps. These are the two stamps that I'm giving away for blog candy! Check it out here!
This is the Ice Princess/Ballerina Tilda along with the fence with summer background stamp. I colored her in with my Copic Markers and then cut them out. I also used chalk ink for the sky (available at Hallmark Scrapbook) . The pattern paper is Kaiser and the cardstock is Bazzill.

That round tag is from a new set of printable/downloadable stamps that are everyday sayings from The Cutting Cafe'. I love these printable stamps and use them all the time!



Please be sure and sign up for the blog candy here and link it to your blog (if you have one). Thanks for stopping by to see me today and I hope to see you back again very soon! Enjoy the rest of your day!! HUGS!!