I'm back in business, baby!

So, here's the announcement I promised yesterday....

I've opened a little etsy shop! Yay!

The name of the shop is quite original: Bake at 350 bake shop! The shop name was a constant source of discussion in our house for several weeks. I wanted "Bake at 350" something...

My two other top choices were:
  1. Bake at 350 Mama Needs a New Pair of Shoes
  2. Bake at 350 Master Bedroom Re-do Fund
But, "bake shop" works.

You might find things there for...
pink cakes and daisies
birthdays,

frog prince
weddings,

it's a boy
and babies, etc. Yes, custom orders are most welcome!

I really like etsy because I can put the shop in "vacation mode." Hopefully, it will mean I'm on an actual vacation. More than likely, it means I've reached my limit of cookies for the week. {I'm keeping it small this time around.}

Don't worry...the blog will remain the same!

Just know, if you need cookies, I'm here for you. :)